Siron test fire protection systems utilizing vapour instead of water
The Siron patented Dry Deluge Testing technology is unique and field proven globally. Siron test fire protection systems utilizing vapour instead of water. SIRON Dry Deluge Testing is the only method of detecting blockages and partial blockages to pipe work and nozzles and also identifying damaged nozzles without testing systems with water.
Contact Where discharge from the system discharge devices would create a hazardous condition or conflict with local requirements, an approved alternate method to achieve full flow conditions shall be permitted.
The dry testing method has many benefits:
- Testing is safer and less expensive
- The testing can be performed without interrupting production
- The preparation for dry deluge testing is less than wet tests
- Any leaking flow pipes are easier to identify
- Residual water from former tests will be blown out of the deluge system
- The process equipment is protected from any water contact during testing maintaining plant integrity
- Reduced internal corrosion in flow pipes, leading to less solids in the system and thus, resulting in fewer blockages
- No new organisms like shells can grow in flow pipes, reducing blockages