With staff holding up to 30 years of experience in the field, INCOS Engineering offers a unique value-add to clients and business partners.
Integrated Fire Suppressions systems are often complex and require ongoing attention to ensure they are working within industry defined guidelines. Let our experienced team assist you in managing the life cycle of your fire protection equipment.
- Technical safety engineering
- Strategic maintenance engineering
- Brownfield modification and upgrades
- Service and maintenance
- Spare parts and consumables
- Firefighting foam testing – free test kits
- Fire door inspection and servicing (Rapp Bomek certified inspectors)
- Deluge system ‘Dry testing’ and cleaning
- In house ‘Full flow’ test facility